This is a team competition designed to challenge the entrepreneurial skills of all participants.
The scope of the competition enables learners to develop and put into practice a variety of skills that are required to be a successful entrepreneur.
• Generate ideas/Spot Opportunities
• Demonstrate creativity & innovation
• Develop appropriate strategies to problem solve and deal with difficult situations whilst working together
• Planning and managing resources
• Communicate effectively
• Working with others respectfully and effectively
• Demonstrate leadership skills (negotiation, persuasion and influence)
• Demonstrate self-confidence, self-belief and motivation
• Demonstrate digital competence
• Demonstrate numeracy skills and understanding of business finance
• Demonstrate presentation skills
• Identify and assess your individual and group strengths and weaknesses
The registration for this cycle will open on 09:00 20/11/2023